Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £86.35 /day
Job Location: Ebbw Vale, South Wales
CLOSED: 1st MARCH 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Technician to join our clients’ team based in the Ebbw Vale, South Wales
Panton McLeod is a specialist water engineering firm providing inspections, cleaning and repairing inspections to the drinking water industry.
We are looking to recruit Operations Technicians with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Panton McLeod operates nationwide and requires a regular amount of travel. The successful applicants must, therefore, be flexible to work away as required by the company. We place an emphasis on a values-based work culture and pride ourselves on looking after our staff.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning and disinfection of drained drinking water tanks and service reservoirs
- Support in conducting pressure tests and full chlorination of water pipelines
- Carry out small repairs and maintenance of potable water tanks as requested
- Assist in inspecting and cleaning full water tanks using small robotic vehicles
- Develop and maintain a great working relationship with clients
- Ensure all health and safety processes are followed and all equipment used is maintained and exceptionally clean
- the applicant must currently hold a valid Driving Licence.
- flexibility to work overtime and weekends
- willingness to travel as part of the role and stay away overnight regularly
Desirable but not essential would be:
- proven experience from the Water or Utility industry, Confined Spaces, CSCS, and EUSR/DOMS water hygiene certificates. However, comprehensive training will be provided.
We offer a competitive initial starting day rate of £86.35 plus great overtime opportunity, pension, uniform and 30 days’ paid holiday. This day rate will increase in the first year subject to satisfactory progress being made in the role.
Required license or certification:
- Do you have a valid Driving Licence
To be considered for this role, please apply today by providing a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org! If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Shelagh on 01896 663 330.
CLOSED: 1st MARCH 2019
Further information about the Company can be seen at www.pantonmcleod.co.uk