We are excited to be providing the Tomahawk System to the UK & Ireland, supporting superior mains rehab and inspection. The Tomahawk™ System can help you on your pipeline rehabilitation project by improving drinking water quality, restore hydraulic capacity of pipes and lowers operating costs for distribution networks.
Key Advantages – Fast, Dry, Bonded
- Dust-free, environmentally friendly, trenchless process
- Uses little to no water, reducing waste by up to 98%
- Quickly removes tuberculation, biofilms, old bitumen or coal tar linings
- Best-in-class surface preparation for superior bond and long-term, leak-free performance
- Dries the pipe for immediate liner application
Visit the Envirologics Engineering Inc. website for more detailed information
- 100mm (4”) to 300mm (12”) diameter pipe
- Clean up to 135m (450 feet)
- Up to 40% tuberculation levels
- One 22.5° elbow per segment
- Meets or exceeds surface preparation and bond requirements for ASTM F3182 for SIPP applications
Tomahawk Scout™ Inspection
The Tomahawk Scout™ not only provides real-time live feedback on cleaning progress but it also targets the cleaning action and draws out moisture from traditionally troublesome areas.
Watch a video of the Scout™ in action
For more information download:
MAILING LIST SUBSCRIPTION
Join our mailing list for important industry updates and news. We’ll never sell or share your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.