Pressure Test Pipeline Team Leader (Foreman)
Panton McLeod Ltd operates Nationwide
This post will operate across the UK and will require extensive travel throughout UK Monday-Friday with some overnight stays away. The vacancy is based in Wales or Nottingham.
The HQ office is in Galashiels, Scottish Borders with other offices in Nottingham and South Wales.
Status: Permanent full-time role
Reports to: Supervisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pressure testing pipeline Team Leader to join our team. We are a specialist water engineering firm providing cleaning and inspections to the drinking water industry and are looking to recruit a Team Leader with a ‘can do’ attitude to be responsible and lead a small team to primarily conduct pressure tests and chlorination of water pipelines. We place an emphasis on a valued based work culture and pride ourselves on looking after our staff.
Duties will include:
- Lead a small team to plan, prepare and conduct pressure tests and full chlorination of water pipelines
- Lead a small team to clean and disinfect drained potable water tanks and service reservoirs
- Carry out small repairs and maintenance of potable water tanks as requested
- Inspect and clean full water tanks using small robotic vehicles
- Develop and maintain a great working relationship with clients
- Ensure all health and safety processes are followed and all equipment used is maintained and exceptionally clean
Our client operates nationwide and requires a regular amount of travel. The successful applicants must, therefore, be flexible to work away as required by the company.
It is essential that the successful Pressure Test Pipeline Team Leader must have:
- Extensive experience of preparing and conducting pipeline pressure tests
- Experienced in managing a small team
- A valid driving licence
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends
- Willingness to travel as part of the role and stay away overnight regularly
- Computer literate
- Desirable to have experience and knowledge of chlorinating and commissioning pipelines
- It would be ideal and desirable if the applicant has experience from the water or utilities industry, confined spaces, CSCS and EUSR/DOMS water hygiene certificates but training will be provided
In return, they offer a competitive initial day rate from £90.31 plus overtime, pension, uniform and 28 days’ holiday. This rate will increase subject to satisfactory progress being made in the role. To be considered for this role, please apply today
More information about us can be found on our website: www.pantonmcleod.co.uk
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: from £90.31/day depending on experience
Job Location: England and Wales TBC
Required licence or certification:
Do you have the following license or certification: Do you have a valid full driving license?
Please provide a current CV and covering letter to HR@pantonmcleod.co.uk