Panton McLeod & Envirologics Engineering Inc. are excited to be providing the Tomahawk System to the UK & Ireland, supporting superior mains rehab and inspection.
Tomahawk™ System Cleaning
The Tomahawk™ System can help you on your pipeline rehabilitation project.
- Improves drinking water quality
- Restores hydraulic capacity of pipes
- Lowers operating costs for distribution networks
Key Advantages – Fast, Dry, Bonded
- Dust-free, environmentally friendly, trenchless process
- Uses little to no water, reducing waste by up to 98%
- Quickly removes tuberculation, biofilms, old bitumen or coal tar linings
- Best-in-class surface preparation for superior bond and long-term, leak-free performance
- Dries the pipe for immediate liner application
- Visit the Envirologics Engineering Inc. website for more detailed information
- 100mm (4”) to 300mm (12”) diameter pipe
- Clean up to 135m (450 feet)
- Up to 40% tuberculation levels
- One 22.5° elbow per segment
- Meets or exceeds surface preparation and bond requirements for ASTM F3182 for SIPP applications
Tomahawk Scout™ Inspection
The Tomahawk Scout™ not only provides live feedback on cleaning progress but it also targets the cleaning action and draws out moisture from traditionally troublesome areas.
- Real time feedback on progress
- Vaculates pooled water and debris
- Watch a video of the Scout™ in action
For more information download :