MTA Pipe Inspector is an autonomous leak detection and inspection device that can be deployed into live mains whether they are potable water, waste, hydro or industrial.
Once deployed the equipment follows the flow taking HD optical and acoustic readings from a cable-less platform. The equipment is suitable for pipe dimeters from 100mm up to 3000mm and can complete sections up to 50km with a single deployment. Once completed the date is uploaded and assessed by the team at MTA, we are then able to work with our clients to prioritise their investment preventing leakage, turbidity and reducing the frequency of bursts.
- Optical examination
- Sound recording for detection of smallest leakages with pinpoint accuracy down to 5l/h at 5bar operating pressure
- Pressure recording along the entire pipe length
- Turbidity measurement (optional)
- Conductivity measurement (optional)
- Temperature measurement
- Length measurement including meter display
- Video in HD-quality
For more detailed information and case studies visit the MTA-Messtechnik home page